Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thoughts

Now that I am officially on vacation, I think if I'd really want to stay on here in Phnom Penh. I am missing home and I am thinking of getting married! I know I don't wanna be alone for the rest of my life!

Two weeks ago, I thought I'd stay here in PP, at Western Intl School in particular. Mdm Shirley told me that she'd put me in K3 again next term pohon. Then she also gave me a tutorial session that will start by end August pohon. Kwenta2 nako, if I persist in this tutorial, in 4wks I'd have enough to cover for my visa.

But then, I always think of my Palm Heights bayranan and the fact that nobody lives there now. Unsaon man na nako nang balay kung wala ra diay mopuyo?

I guess I'll hold on. Bigay naman ito lahat ng Dios e so Siya ang mas nakakaalam. I keep the faith!

No comments: