Saturday, October 18, 2008

Going Back

I once read a verse in the Bible that anyone who starts to plow and keeps looking back is of no use to the Kingdom of God. I came here to Cambodia, I do believe God brought me here for a reason. That reason I am still waiting up to now for God to reveal to me. I always get this nagging thought that I should go back to USC; I had a very secure post there, but I didn't take care of it so now I lost it. And I wasn't happy with it anymore --since 2005, I had enough of teaching service courses.

My sister keeps telling me to think of my plans well. Ang iya ra man is the fear that basin di ko katrabaho dayon kay ig January pohon ako na bya daw bayad sa Palm Heights. Or maybe, just like the rest of my family, they don't want me to leave a very prestigious job at USC. Pero unsaon man gud na nako nang prestige if I'm not happy there anymore di ba? I'll just keep the faith. "When the funds are low and the debts are high, don't quit!" Amen.

No comments: