Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's Time to Go

I kept thinking this week that I'd want to quit alrdy. La pa nako istoryaha si Madam Shirley till ako na nuon iya giistorya this pm. Makuhaan daw ug 1hr ako teaching load kay naa may 2 white teachers nga moabot. Kapait sad ani oi, idiscriminate lng mi just because of the colour of our skin! Bantay bitaw ug di maau nang mga putia na. Ah, ilaon na nang ilang school oi! This made me realize that la jud diay stability ang magtrabaho abroad. But then, the once stable post that I thought I had in USC, wala na man.

But I still wanna go home to Philippines. Adto ko didto start anew, in my own country. God bless my plans. Amen.

I'll look to Sg na lang as long, long term goal. I'll wait for more signs. I'm gonna love PP forever, Lord. Asa pa ko ani nga experience di ba?

No comments: