Sunday, December 6, 2009

Marathon

I went to Siem Reap over the weekend to watch the Angkor Wat International Half Marathon (AWHM). It is the 14th installment this year and draws quite a number of people. I went with my good friend Yuka Kato who's visiting me from SG.

My friend and former colleague Nick ran for his org, Globalteer. He did it in 1 hr and 20 mins and 12 sec. I talked to him for about 10mins after the run then Yuka and I went back downtown and got ready to go back to PP. Weekend spent quite well.

That was the first time I watched a marathon. Lingaw man diay. I have a Dutch friend who runs but I never really watched his runs, even once. The AWHM has a 3K Fun Run category. If I'd still be here in Cambodia by next year, I wanna try it. There were students from ISPP running this year with their teachers. That was really nice...

No comments: