Friday, December 25, 2009

Survived It

I survived my 1st Christmas in Cambodia. This week we were so busy --Monday 21/12 night pa lang daan, 11pm na mi uli from our Mktng Team mtng. Nadugay due to the printing of envelopes for our GK show solicitation. Wed 23/12 Practice for our presentation for the Christmas Party. Then Christmas Eve, 24/12 we had a party in school. After the party, my sister and I spent the night at our friends' new place in St 59. Puyat tawn mi. Christmas Day 25/12 I went to Mass at St Joseph's Church at 10am. Spent the rest of the day preparing our attire for the presentation. When evening came it was party time! But the party started late...8pm na nagdinner so natapos mga 10pm. But I think overall, the celebrations went well. I'm looking forward to my New Year's celebrations. God bless!!!

No comments: