Thursday, February 11, 2016

ISS Books

I had asked my school in Holland, the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) if they could give us some of their books. Yes daw but they will not cover the shipping cost which is 250 euros. I had asked my friends there to help out. And the first one to show willingness was Mette de Vries. I told her to get in touch with Ave Baxa, a Filipino staff there. I didn't hear from her for a very long time. Karon lng after coming back from Mindanao sya niemail balik. She told me more money needs to be raised. Coz Mette was only willing to give 25 euros. So I emailed Guus van Westen of UU. He said he was willing to give 100 euros. Wow indeed! So gamay n lng ako kuwang. I asked Pinky and Leslie. Willing pud daw sila mohatag ug 25 euros. I emailed Oriane and Jamie too. Si Oriane replied to me right away. She said she'd tell me in the morning pila iya icontribute. Si Shiv Raj Bhatt jud lagi kay he generously sent $120. Wow, God bless you and your loved ones always Shiv. Aloha! Wow, matter of time n lng jud Lord. I know mabuo ra jud ni ang amount needed. God bless us always! ;)

No comments: