Monday, February 15, 2016

Business? Gone!

I told him to look for a job here in my city aron di mi maglagyo. I even sent him the format for the CV. In reply niingon mn nuon siya nga magtukod n lng kuno ko'g negosyo diri Cebu and sya ang mobantay. I like the idea, coz I've been thinking of going into business myself but just didn't find the time. Eskwela gud ko and tudlo pa full time. I kept thinking about it. I even bumped into the herbal farm stand thing. But then I thought, ngano ako man magnegosyo nga nagtrabaho pa mn ko? So I told him to think of a business himself. I even gave him a small money to start this business. I didn't hear from him till I messaged him. I became suspicious and a little nasty. I asked if gipalit nya'g celfone ako kwarta? Wahh! Nireply sya. He said nagkatrangkaso daw sya and nagpaayo. Ngano daw namoyboy na ko. Di lng daw ko mabalaka. Cge, I'll give him space he wants. Cf Ate Ica: Ayaw kaguol ana Doki. Mangita ra na cja'g paagi if sincere jud cja. Yeah. In the meantime I have my work and school requirements to think about. I should get busy. He has to make the effort if he wants to be with me. If not, wala na ko mahims. Jia you Dok! ;)

No comments: