Thursday, March 16, 2017

Johnroy

He must really love me. He was my former student who eventually became my suitor. But I didn't give him a chance so in 2006 he got married to someone else. After that we somehow kept in touch. He tried to stay in touch mn gud. I kept my distance coz syempre so I don't want to destroy their family. He's a teacher now in Naga, Cebu. Morag taga-didto iya asawa. Cf he once told me that dili sayon ang pag-aasawa. But if mao daw gusto sa imong heart and di pud mosupak imo mind, go daw! Today 17 March 2017 I saw his message on FB nga nangumusta nako. So I came to the conclusion that he must really love me. He called me up gud even when I was in Holland. Because of that I became disturbed gud and took a train to Belgium. I spent the entire day in Belgium nga nagsuroy2 on my own. Thanks Johnroy and all the best to you and your family and loved ones always!

No comments: