Thursday, March 16, 2017

N. S.

I met him in Cambodia on 18 June 2008. I went to look at his apartment in TTP. I remember very well that it was a very sunny day when I met him. Coz we met at about 1230pm man outside the old CWF building in TTP. Naglakaw2 mi ni Ate atos PP after seeing his apartment. We eventually ate ice cream somewhere coz init lagi. But wala namo kuhaa ni Ate ang apartment unit coz gimahalan mi. He paid for 3 months rent in advance and morag plano ni landlord ato nga patas-an. Wala pa mn gud koy work pud ato sa PP. Then after 2 weeks I saw him at Western International School in Toulkork, De Castle Campus. We became colleagues. There was even an incident that I'll never forget about the report cards at school. I ended up saying sorry to him about it. And the rest is history. Coz I went home in November 2008 and for good in October 2010 coz dili lagi ko OFW.. Fast forward to recent times. I told him that I'm experiencing changes in my body coz of my age. Tiguwang naba daw ko kaju nga di na nako kaya mobyahe to KH which is essentially just a 2 hour flight. Hehe. He always keeps me in check. He's now a metafit coach n mn kaha gud in PP. He's been there since Feb/March/April 2008 I think. He did the CamTEFL man with Marco Demarin. I met him at Cafe Yejj in TTP when I visited with Mama back in October 2013. He asked me then why I didn't want to work in KH again. I said coz my mom's very old. But my mom passed away a few weeks after that and I didn't return to PP. I had my own agenda.. He didn't meet up with me when I visited last 25-31 March 2019. He was busy working daw and that he was also sick. Brownout daw sa PP. True man sad. But then iya n mn gud ni gibuhat before so di n lng ko matingala. All the best in PP n lng po. God bless! ;)

No comments: