Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Busy Summer

Unexpectedly my summer 2017 became busy. How was I supposed to know it would be? Isa ra gud ko ka subject. But si Lord ra mn gud nakahibaw sa tanan. First kabusyhan ang among Silver Anniversary Reunion sa Holy Cross. Whew! Hasta design sa among t-shirt amo pang giawayan. Hahah. But thankfully we were able to patch things up. Second one is AdC. Niabot ra pud siya nga wa damha. I will wait and strive to be good in it. Coz bigay to ni Lord e. Third is 1st sem loading phon. Bisan asa na ko naabot, bisan unsa nay ako gibuhat. But in the end, only the Lord's will will prevail. I will just wait. I will wait for the CHED decision on my scholarship application. But I'm quite optimistic about it. It's a very beautiful episode now. I thought maguol ko nga June 2017 na, wala na mi tudluan sa Econ 11. But God indeed has other plans. Just keep the faith Doki. He knows best for You always! ;)

No comments: