Thursday, May 25, 2017

Coach

I met him in May 2013, he emailed me out of the blue on FB. Nakit-an ra daw ko niya sa FB sa ako distant cousin nga nagtrabaho sa XU Canteen. I haven't even met this cousin nga taga-Baungon, Bukidnon. FB friends ra mi. Magtext ra na sya nako ug motawag. Kung Sundays nga ako ibilin ako fone kay mosimba, pila jud na xa kamiss calls before ko mouli. Sapoton kaayo ko that time, iya jud ko gipasensyahan. He said butangan daw ug block sa ice ang ulo aron mabugnaw. Or magpuyo sa aircon. I had him checked out by my friends sa XU Econ. Katawa lng ko sa storya ato. We had a falling out in Nov 2013 coz nawala daw iya fone. Wa mn ko motuo jud so ako sya gibungulan. I went to Mindanao in end March to early April 2014 but la jud nako sya kitaa. I tried going to Mindanao again in end August to early September. Nagkita gani mi Perte ato sa St Agustin Cathedral. Twas raining so hard that afternoon. But wa japon mi ato magkita. He only asked kung asa ko nagstay. I would've forgotten him but I saw PCCL Mindanao on TV in October. Diha mn syas table. Mao to nitext n lng pud ko niya ug balik. We met in person in Aug 2015 when I had the chance to teach in XU Econ Dept for one week. But wa gani pud mi magkastorya didto ug tarong. Iya pa ko gikasab-an nga nasnatch ako wallet near Cogon Market. He came to Bohol and here in Cebu in January 2016. He came to our house and I took him to the place where I grew up in. We also went to the cemetery and to my cousin's bday celebration. Then we took the boat and went whaleshark watching in Oslob. Nag-away mi when wala syay surprise nako on Valentine's Day last year. Ako jud sya giaway ato ug taman. I didn't hear from him anymore till last Tuesday 5/23 evening lang lagi when he said naa xas barko padung Cebu. He said pamasin ra daw to iya if moreply pa daw ko. Actually he used a different name in the past so when he msgd me on Tuesday night, I was mean in asking him if wala na ba xay problema sa cholesterol. Hehhe. His sister told me yday that niduol na lng daw ta ko niya kay hilomon daw kaau iya kuya. Hilomon mn pud ko. Hay baw na lng Lord. I will wait for the next steps. Amen! We met at SM City Cebu for a little while on Sat, 5/27 before they went back to CDO. I bought him otap and hopia packs for Luthis. God bless us always!

No comments: