Saturday, December 30, 2017

Choices

Life is truly a matter of choices.. La lng, sad lng ko when my brother would have to leave to work abroad again. Laju mn gud kaju cja kay seaman man. But trust God lng mi kanunay for things to go fine.. Makasulti na raba ug 'Nanay' ug 'Tatay' si Baby Patrick mao mas painful if molakaw cja. But ana mn ang life lagi. We make choices and would have to live with those choices. Jia you to us always! I remember that I met their ship M/V Atlantic Spirit in Amsterdam in April 2001. Udto pa ko niadto but gabii na mn sila nakadunggo. I was able to get inside their ship. Car ship mn to. Naay elevator ila barko. Then we bothered our parents by calling them. Morag 3am n mn cguro tos Pinas. Kadyot ra pud kaju ko didto. Nisakay ko pagawas atos sakyanan sa supplies. When I came back to the Hague, I called home again. 7am na, namahaw na gud si Melin ato. I sent him the Phillips CD player this time ug chocolates that I bought cumulative in KonMar. Gihinay2an daw niya'g kaon kay di mn to usual chocolates found in RP. When I was in Singapore in 2005, nagkita pud mis Lucky Plaza. I accompanied them around and ako sila gihatod sa Port of Singapore. La n lng ko pabayara sa taxi kay nakahibaw mn si Uncle nga one month pa lng kos SG ato. Hay memories! We need them as reminders every now and then. Good night!

No comments: