Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christian

He must be truly special. How can you ever forget someone that you went to mass with while you were only wearing shorts? And I distinctly remember Bishop Nicholas Chia then saying 'bless the young couples who are here with us this afternoon'. Hahah, saun n mn tawn na oi?! In order to ask for my age he asked me in what year I graduated. I think he made a double take when I said 1996. Heheh.. We had dinner in Clementi Central after that mass on 24 September 2005 which was actually the late Sir Eche's bday.. But he was also the reason why I went to mass 2x during Easter 2006. Coz iya ta lagi kuno ko iintroduce sa iya gf then who was visiting SG that time. Paita lagi ato oi! He once told me on the email that 'mahirap ang pinagdadaanan mo but nakikita kong di ka sumusuko.' Salamat ng marami. 30 yrs old ka man, mukha ka pa ring mas bata kaya ok lng. He was one of my support group when I was having such a hard time in NUS. Mao di ra pud nako sya diha2 dayon malimtan. Merry Christmas to u and ur family in SG, Xtian. God bless!

No comments: