Sunday, September 30, 2018

PSA National Conference

I had a successful participation at the PSA National Conference at the National Museum in Manila last week. I was very fortunate that Ingko Lopoz hosted me. Hatid sundo pa gud tawn ko nija. But hmmm, Sir Kim Sarong even beat me. Didto cjas Intl Conference of Basic Laboratory Services ba to sa Firenze, Italy. Cge lang Heide, nakasuroy2 n mn k before. Time to get to work. Makahabol pa ka. Jia you! I met Cleve Arguelles there. He's a very young academic from UP Manila. Friends sila Leeyaj and friends pud sila Risa Jopson. Chat n mi Risa and Leeyaj about him. I met Meah Ang See there too. She's the manager of Bahay Tsinoy and the daughter of Teresita Ang See. Wow! Incidentally, the next ICOPHIL conference will be in Alicante, Spain kuno in 2020. Magnaning ko to present a paper there and hopefully I can find a sponsor. I keep the faith always.

No comments: