Monday, November 19, 2018

43rd Bday

I had a very quiet birthday last Thursday which was also Thanksgiving Day in America. I spent it in Dumaguete coz I had documents to process for CHED. My classmates from Bilar, Bohol, Mam Vilma and Sir Renante were there so we had lunch together and halo2 at Scooby's. At 230pm nanguli na pud sila. I gave a bar of Cadbury chocolate each pud to Mam Loyda and Monie, our secretary sa SPAG. Ka Mam Indab mn ta to, wala mn daw siya. So ka Monie n lng nako gihatag. I was about to go spend the day alone when I saw Sir Renante in Hibbard Hall mao I ended up spending the day with them. Later in the evening, full moon pa jud mao it was truly romantic strolling around Rizal Blvd. Next day I travelled to Bohol na coz la pa mn ko kauli for Mama and Ate Cecil's death annivs. Nakaoffer n pud ko for church projects. Now I'm back in Cebu. Work n pud ugma phn. Jia you Doki! Keep the faith lng gud always.. Nalipay ra diay pud ako colleagues sa ako bangka nga chopsuey ug honey-glazed pork from KSean. Ako n mn lng to gibilin nila Sir Erwin, Ms Berns ug Sir Jam kay I had to leave for Duma lagi. Thanks po for all Your blessings to me and to my family and to my loved ones, Lord. Make us worthy of You always. Amen.

No comments: