Sunday, August 18, 2019

Talk

We needed to have that talk. Otherwise forever cguro mi di magstorya. But I am keeping my distance from Grumpy Bear. Coz I realize that I do not know him. Kaisa ra gud mi nagkita in 1990. The next time was last July 2019 na! Kinsa ba gud dili mag-away ana?? He is stubborn mn pud which is a Batausa trait. Suko sya ngano di ko ganahan magsuroy2 didtos Hawaii. I will just focus on what I have to do here --finish my studies, have my back checked if I need to. Jia you Doki, you'll be alright! Just remember the saying: We meet people for a season, a reason or a lifetime. Heheh. In line with it, aho n lng pud kalimtan ija good friend who was best man at his wedding. Even if I sent him a postcard, wa mn japon xa moemail naho or wa mn pud ko nadawat postcard from him. Jia you Doki, kaya mo yan lahat! ;)

No comments: