Monday, August 26, 2019

USA

Cguro I took too long to go there. Coz I could've gone there in 2000-2001 instead of going to the Netherlands. Pero di pud to nako ibaylo ako pag-adtos Europe oi. Kadto 2005-2006 cguro, pwede ra ta to Hawaii n lng ko niadto instead of NUS. I must admit I was truly lost in life that time. And it took me five years pa to recover from it. November 2010 na gud ko nibalhin sa CDU. Well, la n koy mabuhat cguro ato. There are things nga panahon n lng jud agdon. Again, meant to go to Hawaii ra cguro japon ko. Coz in 2016 ba to I applied to do PhD Econ at UH-Manoa. But then nahadlok ko mausab ako NUS horrors mao la ko nisubmit ug TOEFL ug GRE scores. Eventually the head of department, Dr Ruben Juarez told me that they gave my slot to someone else coz I took so long to submit my test results! Jia you Doki, kaya ra lagi n tanan. Ug ni Reymar pa, "kaya mn ganis senior citizen". Heheh. Amen.

No comments: