Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Digital Economy

This is the lesson for this week in my GE 102 and ECON 112 classes. I shared with my classes my experiences with digital technology from Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia as well as from the Netherlands with their giro. And incidentally I have a conference to attend also on 6 and 7 May about the digital economy delivered by Microsoft Teams. I really hope it will be very useful for me. Layo ra kaju ang Pinas sa other countries in the region but I hope we can get there in time. Bahala n lng ug slowly but surely mi ani. On the other hand, I watched The Final Pitch on CNN Philippines last night and I saw this young mother of 2 pitch about Kwentoon -Kwentong Pinoy cartoons daw. Of course the investors were hands down interested and taken with her concept. But with YodaBear wa jud sila oi. One investor named Joel even offered the guy who pitched a course in business innovation models daw. Pastilan ning mga Pinoy. Good luck japon to us always!

No comments: