Tuesday, October 10, 2023

NU BULACAN

I am now at National University (NU) Baliwag, Bulacan campus. It is owned by SM man lagi so naa ras mall complex ang ilang eskwelahan. I arrived here from Clark International Airport last Sunday 10/1/23 sa gabii, mga 8pm. My dean fetched me at the airport. Iyang sister gihimong driver. I would have wanted to meet with my cousin Butch Regis but wa mi magkasinabot sa iyang bana so wa ko nadajon ug tulog didtos ila. Sakto ra pud kay medyo laju ang San Fernando from Clark. Morag Mabalacat and Angeles tong lugara dapit lagi. Anyway, they treated me to dinner at SM Clark then they dropped me off to sleep at Sogo Hotel Dau. I slept till about 8am. Giadto ko ni Butch, ngaon mis MacDonald's and she sent me off to the van terminal in Dau. The trip was about 45 minutes only. I arrived here in NU at around lunchtime. I stayed lng sa HR Office the whole afternoon. Didto n pud ko gipatulog nila Sir Alvin Paulion sa Green Haven Court in Pulilan, Bulacan. The next day I came to NU Baliwag n pud wearing my Holland t-shirt and favorite green pants. He introduced me to the people in the campus. He also told me about the dress code of the school. In the evening, I moved in at the 2nd floor of apartments at the back of Violago Plaza. So didto n ko natulog. I stay in the apartment unit with 2 very lovely NU students; sila Kyla Madio and Hershey Traballo. Kyla is taking up Architecture in our school while Hershey is taking up Marketing Management. I went to my classes n last Wednesday 10/4/23. 7am gaklase n ko diris NU Baliwag but till lunchtime ra ahong klases lagi. Asynch n ko in the afternoon. Di ra man ko kabantay that 5pm n kay busy lagis school. Last Saturday 10/7/23 I finished my presentation for the JustRemit and sent it to them. I have decided that sa Saturday n lng mi ni Sofia magtutor kay puno lagi tawn ahong skedyul oi. God bless us always. Aloha! :)

No comments: