Tuesday, October 10, 2023

SEATTLE 2024

Morag na'nay chance ang Seattle in March 2024 pohon. Because Dean Reggie introduced me to the focal person in our Research Management Office, Dr. Linda Valentino b to ijang name. She said if non-Scopus daw n nga conference, P30K daw ang support sa university. But if Scopus, P50K daw. Wow, san k p di b? I pray for the best. Ang Bangkok ig June 2024 pohon, magneed p man ug isa k paper daw. So si Doc Regz n kuno ijang itulod lagi. Okay po. Then ang Singapore nga hackathon, bisan taga senior high school n lng lagi namo kay morag maoy mobagay. Though okay ra gud pud kung college ilang isend. The student government gave us notepads diay yesterday on top of the gifts they gave us last week. Sus, busy kaju mi diris NU Baliwag Bulacan lagi. But keri ra. Wala man koy weekends so I can devote my Saturdays to the possible linkages that Doc Regz would like to do. Or I can also use it to explore my new locality. Salamat po Lord for all blessings always. Aloha! ;)

No comments: