Wednesday, November 8, 2023

CONFERENCES 2024 (AAS and SEAMEO SPAFA)

Since hapit n man lagi ang November 16th which is the last day to register for AAS 2024 in Seattle in March next year pohon, nagstorya nas email lagi if madajon b o dili. One of the panelists, Dr. Sitti Nurdallah b to can't make it daw due to conflict of schedule. Si Dr Amrita Malhi pud said she can't make it kuno if walay travel grant lagi. I followed up with Mam Mary Ann Valentino n. She asked me for a soft copy of the mauscript (abstract lng sa for now) and the decision. I will wait Lord kung maaprub or not. If not, I can always join next time pohon. Amen. Basta kay sa college n lagi daw ko by November 16, 2023 pohon while final exams akong SHS subjects. Himo lng pud ko ug grado. I pray for the best. On the other hand, nice ang prospects for SEAMEO SPAFA. Coz I was able to reach NCCA man and asked for a possible travel grant. Pwede lagi daw and they gave me the list of documents to submit. At least 2 months before the flight daw ipasubmit. Buhaton ko ra to pohon makalugar kay mangita p ko lagi ug isa k paper aron maviable ang panel plus I have to finish my own paper on Gabii sa Kabilin (GSK) and its impact on the youth. Go go go Doki, aloha!

No comments: