Wednesday, November 8, 2017

KL & KLIA

I did push through with my KL trip last 22 to 24 October. Air Asia ako gisakyan. I ran into trouble actually. But nakauli ra mn japon ko coz a good friend of mine helped me out. La lng nuon ko kasuroy2 didto. Coz nanagana n mn ko. 57 kms gud from Sepang ang KL Sentral. Nangamdam n lng jud ko'g kwarta. Still, KL was a reminder of SG. Combination of Malay, Chinese and South Indian people who try to live harmoniously in their own corner of the world --the elongated strip of the Malayan Peninsula. I caught glimpses mn pud of the Menara Tower and the famous Petronas Twin Towers while I was travelling into the city via MRT, the KL Ekspres. KLIA was our jump point to Amsterdam (AMS) back in September 2000. I remember then that their airport was huge. And it was surrounded by palm trees. The palm trees are still there, but this time they have a new terminal, KLIA2 which is also huge. Stone said they have more to be proud of kuno than us Filipinos. Well ana mn jud na. Thank you Lord for the opportunity to travel and for wonderful friends that I can count on. I still have 79RM from that trip. Sunil said save it for the next adventure kuno. Ikaw jud. God bless and I keep the faith!

No comments: