Sunday, November 12, 2017

Merkay

Our very own Dora The Explorer nga USc-Econ alumna Merky is in Europe as of the moment. 25 days daw sya didto. Good luck Merks and stay safe. I remember Europe of course from her posts. She was actually able to visit me in Cambodia back in 2010. Sila Vance to ang nagtravel to Malaysia, then to Phuket to Bangkok and then to Cambodia and Vietnam. I met them in Siem Reap then and we travelled back to PP together. I remember that nasiraan mis bus ato padung PP. Ako mn gud cguro ang jinks in terms of travelling. I remember thinking back then of who my 3rd visitor to PP would be. Coz the first one to visit me was Yuka back in December. She stayed for the weekend. We even went to Nick's AWHM Run together. Early in the morning. Gisundan dayon nila Merky. We actually met Nick pa sa may Siem Reap proper coz this was the time I went to watch their football games with Globalteer. Yah, kay Int'l Women's Holiday mn diay ang March 8... So much for memories. Back in PP na mn gud si Nicolas. Morag since 2012 pa ba to. It only goes to show that KH is indeed very much a part of my memories. Didto mn gud ko nahasa sa pagka-OFW. I taught kindergarten gud didto for the very first time. Okay ra mn among Mama sa iyang nakita didto. But I insist on being here in Phils coz ganahan mn ko moeskwela. Mao ni dili nako mabiyaan. Mao bisita2 n lng ako plan didto kung bakasyon diris Pinas. Jia you Doki. Everything will be alright!

No comments: