Monday, February 26, 2018

A.M.

He greeted me on LinkedIn last January 18, 2018. But after one month na ko nitagad niya and ask who he is. Taga-Papua New Guinea daw siya. He was talking of coming here in Philippines and working here for 1-2yrs. Accounting daw iya background. Isuroy kuno nako siya diri oi. He talked of Makati, Boracay, Bohol, Cebu. I said cge pohon if I know you a bit more. Kasabot ra pud cja. Nagsulti raba jud tos Ruthie nga moabot ra na ug kalit. I keep the faith. Pure Papua New Guinean jud daw siya. Heheh. Si Christopher Cox diay, my Aussie co-volunteer, amo common friend. Duol2 ra amo edad. We're quite a good match daw. And that's coming from him ha! Well, I pray this is it! ;) Moari diay kuno iya uncle kay magpatambal in April sa Manila. Nag-ask siya kung unsay best hospital didto. Told him Medical City in Taguig. Cge. Na'man diay kuno cja mga Pinoy cousins. Hmph, goryo2 pa jud. Exchange of emails lng gud mi. Samay problema ana? Basta di lng sya terorista or mangingilad gud. Even he himself said it is a journey now and we must not stop the communication kay la lagi kuno mi kahibaw asa kadung. Wow. Jia you Doki. Basin mao na jud ni cya at last! ;)

No comments: