Sunday, February 11, 2018

Dr Rivera

He has a PhD Philosophy from the University of San Carlos. Nangregards mn tos Sir Diluvio niya. He used to be the Registrar of SU but I think these days he handles the Grants Management Division. I once read his profile. He came from very humble beginnings. Sa pantalan mn daw sa Dumaguete siya nagtrabaho. Then an ambassador helped him, put him to school etc. He interviewed me when I enrolled last June 2017. He looked at my TOR. Then I think he called up Dr Enrique Oracion. He said naa ra tawn kuno kos Cebu Doc. Hahah. Wa pa mn cja kahibaw sa istorya gud. Katawa ko kay like so many people his age, he struggled with technology. Iya gud ingnan ang nanawag niya that he cannot send the number he was looking for kay di lagi daw sya kahibaw mogamit sa fone. Heheh. In class, legend na ang iyang drawings sa bukid ug kahoy ug 'what is is. Heheh.. Kabuang ko basa anis ija readings for Oriental Philosophy. Jia you Doc Rivera. Jia you to us your students.

No comments: