Monday, February 12, 2018

Preeti

She's one of my housemates in Singapore. She's back in India now. We do get in touch thru LinkedIn. I dunno about this girl, dili sya ganahan mag-Facebook. Even Deepti my other housemate has disappeared on FB too. She tells me WhatsApp is the easiest way to connect with her. La mn lagi ko ana oi. Besides hinay pud kaju amo internet diris Pinas lagi mao di ko ganahan mogamit anang mga app kay kinas lng battery ug load. She asked me lately if I have plans to visit SG. Of course I do. But it may happen in the second half of this year na. Coz wala pa mn ako allowance sa CHED moabot intawon. Ako pa ni gitipid2 ako money. Na'man koy sweldo gamay sa CDU every month good for 6 units nga pwede nako ma-allowance. Cge lng gud, Doki. The Lord knows what you need even before you say it to Him. So just hang on. Unsa to ang message last week? Worry less and love more!

No comments: