Thursday, March 8, 2018

Busy Life

Kabusy sa ako life bujag. Yesterday I spent a very long time at school. I got ready kay magpictorial kuno at 12nn. I went to USC Main pa after lunch in order to get the book from Alan. Then we were supposed to see Ms Madelo the statistician at 330pm but it had to be rescheduled to 630pm. So when I came back to the faculty room, locked na intawn. May gani kay naay yawe si Sir Jam. I was able to get my things and go home. I think wala ra cguro ko naanad nga I spend a lot of time at school these days. Coz part-time na mn lang gud ako pagtudlo kay full time student lagi. TTH mornings ra gud ako klases. Yday when I wore my blue uniform, huot na intawn. It's another traveling day to Dumaguete. I finished my PPT na for Asian Civ class with Dr Cleope tonight. Jia you Doki!

No comments: