Sunday, March 4, 2018

March 2-4, 2018 Weekend

I had a very busy weekend. Friday afternoon we organized a talk in CDU by Prof Michel Chossudovsky of Canada. Dr Weena Gera was kind enough to give us the chance. Then in the evening I slept na lng at GV Hotel coz wala mn diay byahe ang G&P to Dumaguete, direct Dapitan mn daw. Nabiyaan n pud kos Cokaliong kay la mn nako gicheck. Hahay. But I never regretted that decision coz I saw a very good view of Jones Avenue from my room at 908 in GV Hotel Sanciangko. I arrived a bit late for our class in Political Dynamics with Dr Indab. But thankfully I was able to deliver my book report. Nagtiwas ra mis book reports tanan so wala na mi klase ni Mam sa sunod. Thanks Mam! Then in the afternoon wala ngklase si Dr Rivera. Wahhh n lng jud para nila Mam Wilma ug Sir Renante coz niskala pa sila'g Siquijor just to get to Dumaguete. As it is, suroy2 n lng mis Rizal Blvd and had dinner at Hukad in Robinson's Calindagan. Mam Vilma and I spent the night at Ok Pension House. Dili kaayo nindut amo room but sagdi n lng. I arrived back here in Cebu City at 4pm this afternoon. Nisimba pa mn mi ni Mam Vilma sa cathedral before mi niuli. High mass to kay ang bishop mn ang nagmisa. If I'm not mistaken, si Bishop Julito Cortes to nga taga-Mandaue. Jia you Doki! Magfinalize pa kos report ka Dr Cleope this Friday phn and maghimo pud kos PPT for Dr Gera's class in UP Cebu ig March 12 phn. Wow, super busy ang life! ;)

No comments: