Sunday, March 4, 2018

APEC 2018 PNG

He only replied to my emails over the weekend. He also told me what transpired of their weekend outing to Fisherman's Island. They played rugby daw with his friends and they had BBQ. I think he is busy with the insurance company that has gone bankrupt and also with the APEC meeting in Nov pohon that they are hosting. Ahh mao diay. And if I have to consider the nature of his work, I think I should be thankful that he keeps in touch. Puros numero gud na ila gipang-atubang. Sakto ra cguro pud so that slowly but surely jud mi di ba. Getting to know each other lang gud. He says he wants to come here jud in future. I told him I am from Bohol and would be willing to show him around my home province. Port Moresby is in the southern part diay of the country. Then kadtong Mt Hagen is in the middle. Actually bukid n to dapita and near the border. Arawa is on Bougainville Island in the west of the country; separate siya. Unsa gani rason ngano nadivide ang Papua New Guinea? I think it had something to do with the Dutch.. PNG has a population of about 8 million kuno and about 2 million live in cities. Today 3/5/18 I sent him pictures of family and colleagues. Kinsa daw tong mga bata. Told him anak ni Nang Anel. Then he said he likes my smile daw beside baby Patrick Zuriel. Heheh. Told him basig di na ko kaanak at my age. Let's wait for his reply. Jia you Doki. Keep the faith lng jud kanunay. Coz Ginoo ra jud nakahibaw sa tanan. Amen!

No comments: