Monday, August 16, 2021

COVID IS REAL

Today 8/17/21 when I opened my FB, I saw Niña's post about her Covid experience. She's recovering now but she lost her baby pud. Sayang, but I'm sure there is a reason for all of these things to happen. I told her about God's promises in Zephaniah. I emailed Hawaii n lng pud kay I just felt that I had to talk to him again. Twas my experience chatting with Hannah last night that made me realize it. She said mn gud that basahon ra niya akong msgs kay busy xas work and later ra xa moreply if makalugar. I thought the same with him too. That that time when CCTV mode ra siya, it didn't mean that he felt bad with all the things that I said to him. Well, maybe at first. But eventually I'm sure busy ra to siya maong pag Fathers' Day n lagi ko niya gistorya. Pastilan k Doki. Keep the faith lang jud and carry on. Moabot ra jud lagi eventually ang tawo nga destined moabot. Amen.

No comments: