Wednesday, August 11, 2021

SMALL TOWN

I once told a Pinoy friend in NUS that I live in a small town in Bohol. It is called Tubigon and I feel that everyone knows everyone there. Katawa ko kay lately my high school batchmate talked about people in our batch nga nagminyo pero wa kuno pud lagi mga anak. Then I suddenly realized that gamay ra kaju ilang world, simple ra kaju sila'g mga kalipay diay. Imagine, pasalubungan lng ka'g tsinelas or sapatos mahalon okay n? Most of my batchmates work in Metro Manila and there are some who are already working abroad. Mag-pearl anniversary (30th year after high school graduation) n mn lagi kuno mi ig May 2022 pohon so they are now talking of a get-together ig December phon and ang big celebration next year lagi kuno. Naglibog n nuon ko. Mao n ni ang Sagittarius in me. Adto tas taga syudad or adto tas taga probinsya? All the best Doki. Huna2a jud ug maayo. Amen.

No comments: