Sunday, August 8, 2021

KOREAN MIGRATION

The University of Hawaii at Manoa Campus (UH-Manoa) has a Center for Korean Studies. It's not just for the Korean language but Korean studies jud in general. Apparently, Philippines is among the top ten destination of Korean migrants all over the world. And Cebu is where the most number of Korean migrants are. Yeah I can understand. There is a condominium in Lapulapu called Saekyung di b for the Korean retirees? They are in Metro Manila, Baguio, Angeles, Pampanga too. Etc. I remember the Eat Bulaga dancer Dasuri Choi. She came to Philippines daw in order to see her grandfather.. The Korean celebrities here in RP I know of are Sandara Park, Sam Oh, Grace Lee, Sunny Kim and the guy sa My Korean Jagiya. Now I need to decide if I want to pursue this Korean migration for my postdoc or something else. I pray to God for guidance pud. Jia you Doki!

No comments: