Monday, December 19, 2022

D.A.

Si Sir Gerry Avila of DA Regional Office-7 msgd me today. He broached of some interesting job openings sa ilang office. I applied right away. Electronic lng sa kay next week p daw to nila ipost. Wow! The job will involve working with farmers and fisherfolk organizations daw. Ok ra ko kaju kay para I get firsthand experience from the field lagi. Morag hinatag pud ni ni Lord kay I don't welcome travelling to VSU Baybay, Leyte pud lagi. Laju n gud to and I'll only be teaching TCW subjects. I keep the faith lang. Aloha! Our alumni officer at ISS, Sandra Nijhof posted a few days ago of job vacancies at ARROW, Asia-Pacific Resource and Research Centre for Women in Malaysia. Niapply ko dayon oi. But wala may bawos lagi so wala jud to. Not meant to be. Naay lain nga gitagana nako si Lord. Mosunod ra jud kos imong direction and guidance lagi po. Amen. Merry Christmas!

No comments: