Saturday, December 24, 2022

BOMB CYCLONE

At the start of winter this year, there is an Arctic blast or bomb cyclone in North America. Sus, halos tibuok US mainland oi ang under severe weather alert. Mao pud sa Canada. Sa Seattle and Vancouver jud lagi first niigo then all the way across the entire North American continent n. Chat mi ni Dexter ganihang buntag. He will binge on Netflix n lng kuno for the entire holiday season. Heheh. Si Mam Girly Visto is in California daw oi. Wow! Enjoy Mam. Tua man siya'y sister kuno didto nga nagminjo ug Amerikano. Sa kadugayang chat namo ni Dexter lagi. He asked me kung unsa kunoy akong plano in life. I said mag-usab sa ko ug work this new year pohon and then I'll look into my own personal happiness n. Whether it means getting married or simply getting a space of my own, lipay n ko Lord. All at the right time lang lagi. Aloha Doki, hang on lng gud! ;)

No comments: