Tuesday, December 13, 2022

December 13, 2022

Today has been a really busy day. I started this morning with finding tickets for Ate Wewens from Davao to Cebu on either December 19 or 20 pohon. Then I went outside to pay her ticket. I was able to do it at 7/11 in Tubigon, Bohol beside the plaza. Thanks Lord. From there I took a bus to Tagbilaran to have my boat ticket refunded. Sus, 300+ ang nakaltas oi. Basta kuwang ra ibayad sa ahong water bill lagis Cebu kay for disconnection n daw per Nang Anel's msg on Messenger. Ang VECO kay nabayran ra man naho via Gcash. Salamat sa Diyos. So from the Trans-Asia booking office in Palma Street, Tagbilaran City, I went looking for the Wealth Bank office in Tagbilaran. Thankfully I remembered that duol xas Cathedral. So I had lunch first at Jollibee across BQ then I went to Wealth Bank Tagbilaran na. Wala ra may tawo didto and they even gave me a free calendar for 2023. From there I went to the Cathedral n lng pud and bought religious calendars for 2023. One is the Holy Family and the other is Our Lady of Manaoag. The former ang naas Tinangnan while the latter I gave to Gypsy for their house in Sagbayan. Then I went home n via Cititransport. Dugay pud nahong hinuwat oi. Katulo gud ko nag-CR and every time I'd pay 2 pesos. Heheh. Sige lang. Nakadiscount mn pud kos tricycle kay 25 pesos ra may gikuha ni Kuya Driver instead of 30 pesos that he said before I got in. Good luck to us all. Aloha! ;)

No comments: