Friday, June 9, 2023

JAPANESE LANGUAGE EXCHANGE

I did sign up to this when I was still looking for a new job last February. Likod ra ni silas Oakridge Center, sa P. Remedio St. But wala p jud ko kaattend lagis ilang sessions nga morag 2 hours every Saturday. The next one will be on June 24, 2023 daw pohon from 4 to 6 pm. I hope makalugar ko ug adto lagi. Go go go lang Doki and God bless! Btw, thanks to TeacherOn Lord, www.teacheron.com coz they make me realize that there is a market jud for my services. Amen. Third n jud to lagi tos Claire from Pasig City unta. The first one was si Mam Amina Alsuwaiket who would've wanted me lagi to tutor her kids in Saudi Arabia. Gigiveup lang jud to nako kay mahadlok ko didto lagi. Then 2nd si Cecilia Lin. Daghang salamat po Lord and mag-offer ra ko pohon makagawas ko. Amen!

No comments: