Saturday, June 3, 2023

WOMAN OF FAITH

For we walk by faith and not by sight... Today is Dr. Jayeel Cornelio's birthday who is actually in Istanbul. Sosyal jud siya kay didto gud nagbirthday sa laing nasud lagi. Along with him, bday pud today nila Johnroy Ravina, Mam Leonila Adarna and Uncle Gus Tan Jr. I just recalled all the times he told me in Singapore about 15 years ago to become a woman of faith lagi daw. Wala silang mga degrees lagi kuno, kadtong mga gipangtawag ni Lord and yet they just followed the will of God. So mao n Lord, who am I indeed to refuse? What if naa jud diay koy new mission from You nya ako lng gilingog2an all this time? Coz xempre out of fear Lord. Medyo edaran n bya ko. I'm not anymore the spring chicken bya who left for NL in September 2000. Anyway, aayusin Nyo naman po yan lahat di b Lord? Sayon ra nya n tanan for me; seamless, all obstacles removed. So I look forward to that po Lord. Amen and aloha!

No comments: