Tuesday, June 20, 2023

HOME

When I think of home, I think of a place where there's love overflowing... I read that home is not a place but how you feel with people. I consider myself to have 2 home countries, Philippines and Cambodia. And I may live and work here in Cebu, but my home is Bohol jud. I was born in Cawayanan, Tubigon, Bohol. I stayed there till my elementary graduation. From high school till now, we have lived in our house in Tinangnan, Tubigon, Bohol. January p lang of 1988 nibalhin n man mis among bay sa Tinangnan lagi which is my dad's place. Cawayanan is my mom's place. Moadto ra man pud kos Cawayanan when makalugar. Nihapit man ko didto last May 2 nga bisperas before I travelled back to Cebu. Syempre, anybody that is special to me must see Cawayanan. I took Coach to Cawayanan gud in January 2016 before we travelled here in Cebu. Basta, maabot ra ta didto pohon lagi. I just keep the faith. Amen!

No comments: