Saturday, July 1, 2023

CAMBODIA TRIP, 22 TO 30 JUNE 2023

Salamat po Lord, I got the chance to visit Cambodia again via Saigon. I stayed ila Ate Larns at Apartments 72 in Street 456, Toul Tompoung, Phnom Penh. She kindly picked me up from the Phuong Heng bus stop. Mora pud ug hotel room iyang room oi kay it has a Smart TV and aircon pud lagi bujag. Kuyaw n kaju sila oi kay linked gud sa iyang bank account lagi ang iyang Grab. Pwede n jud sila molakaw lagi nga walay dalang kwarta. Kay they can pay via QR code n man lagi. Basta naa lay sulod ang bank account lagi, pwede ra jud. Nice man gud pud ilang internet didto. Lupig jud ang Pinas lagi tawn. Or ako ray wa nagbuhat ana. Coz si Alan Tabanao kay gilink man pud niya iyang bank account lagis Gcash. I don't want to do that kay lisud kung mahack lagi. Anyway, I met up with Rattanak Sim and his daughter at Chip Mong 271 Megamall last Saturday, June 24th morning. Then si Ate Tess Tangi pud picked me up from the house and we went to Mass at DK Meeting Center near Toul Sleng in the afternoon. We had dinner at Aeon Mall 1 after. Nagkita man mi ni Ate Larns didto so dungan n lng pud mi ug uli. Then the next day kay we were in church for Sunday service at the St Joseph Church just past the Japanese Friendship Bridge. There I saw Bong, Priscilla and their daughter Alyanna, Ate Nahlyn and K-Mart, Marge, Kuya Nasty, Mark and Kim Gonzaga. Then we had lunch at the 46th floor of the Morgan Tower in Koh Pich. Then we had household at Minette Parcon's place near Orussey Market. 33rd floor pud to. In the evening, I met up with teacher John Williams at M Residence in BKK 1. Atbang man jud to siyas former Liquid Bar which is now called The Score. He took a picture of us and I sent it to Teacher Shirley etc. He lives in Puerto Galera but he goes home to his mom in California daw kay tiguwang n lagi daw. I told him I would have visitors lagi next weekend pohon. Then Monday wala ko nilakaw kay I had my interview man lagi with Bagosphere in the afternoon. Thank God pasar ko. Then Tuesday 6/27/23 I went to visit Teacher Khemry at WIS Stadium Campus in Phnom Penh Thmey. Nasaag man ko lagi coz my motodup driver didn't know maong nagpahatod n lng kos Aeon 2 Mall. I really felt bad that he asked me for 40,000 riels. Heheh. So gitagbo n lng ko lagi ni Teacher Khemry sa Brown Coffee. (Lesson from this experience: If you have a local SIM card, use it jud so that you can locate where you are going). It was raining hard that afternoon when I left. I went to buy the bus ticket at Capitol Tours near Orussey Market. I had snack at 85 degrees Cafe in Monivong Boulevard. Basta that area used to be very familiar to me. Then I went to Toul Tompoung and met up with Bong, Priscilla and Alyanna at Cafe Amazon. Sa KFC ta to, nasaag n man lagi ko. Somewhere south ila Ate Larns n diay ko. I think that was the neighborhood where I used to live. Wa n lng ko katuod lagis kadugay n naho nga wa moadto. Then Wednesday afternoon n ko nigawas pud to buy my souvenirs. Wala n lng mi magdinner ni Ate Larns coz busy man siyas ilang Upper Household Meeting and tutor ni Mr Hap. Then Thursday early morning I left for Saigon n. Sus, the next day p diay ahong flight oi so I slept in Saigon n lng. Thankfully si Giang Nguyen helped me book a hotel in Saigon and she booked me a Grab also going there. So I slept there for one night and watched King the Land the series on Netflix. Then I asked the hotel also to book me a Grab to the airport. So by 12 noon y'day 6/30/23, I was already at the airport waiting for my flight at 22:05 p.m. Thankfully smooth sailing ra tanan and I am here now in Cebu. Another lesson from that experience is to use trolley lagi with rollers. Di n ko pwede anang magbitbit bisan gaan p siya kay lagju ang need lakwon. Gamay p kaju allowance for my connecting flight to Cebu. Nakatulog tawn ko lagis pre-departure briefing. Nakamata kos 'prepare for takeoff' kay landing in Manila p man lagi ang naas ahong huna2. Intawn. I went to the toilet twice gud kay gipanuhot lagi tawn ko. Gihangat pud ko ug dali2. Sus niinom ko ug tubig sa CR oi kay nikaon man diay ko ug chips nya wa ko moinom ug tubig. So need lng jud mag-amping lagi ang edaran n. Jia you Doki and aloha!

No comments: