Thursday, July 20, 2023

JUSTREMIT, OCTOBER 2023

Last night around 8pm, I received email from Dr. Matthew Hoye of the University of Leiden for the Remittances conference this year. It will take place from October 12 to 13 and just like last year, it will be split between The Hague and Leiden (and via Zoom too). I said most likely I will attend again via Zoom this year if I couldn't get the funding. Kamahal btaw pud moadtos Holland oi and laju kaju lagi. But I will have to write my abstract first then see about the funding. Coz remittances regulation ang theme for this year; last year was the values of remittances in times of crisis. Tua n man koy nakita nga readings for Philippine remittances lagi. And I emailed ADB, PIDS, BSP, UN and even IMF for possible conference travel support lagi. Hahay. Jia you lng gud Doki and go go go! ;)

No comments: