Saturday, July 29, 2023

CELESTE JOY

She has become a very good friend jud, ever since I met her in CDU. I distinctly remember her for saan aabot ang CDU uniform mo? coz she wore her CDU uniform on the plane lagi to Davao. I met up with her lagi when I was in Davao last May. She and her husband Clifford took me to dinner at Hilaiza Cafe sa Panabo City. Then we dropped by their house to pick up their 2 beautiful daughters. From there, ila kong gihatod lagis ilang bay ni Mary Yu Ausa sa San Vicente, Panabo, Davao del Sur. Nindut n man gud ta daw ang iyang CDU but nipili p jud siya ug govt lagi maong she has been COS daw for a while now sa Panabo State College. She supported me today in my family crisis kay tuas hospital lagi daw si Teody bana ni Ate Ica. Nainfected daw ang iyang right foot and morag ipaputol kunos doktor kay naitom n. Pastilan buhata Lord. Agwantahon n lng n sila lagi kutob sa makaya. God bless us all. Amen!

No comments: