Friday, July 28, 2023

PRIVATE TUTOR

I can work as private tutor too. Nahadlok lagi ko to be a private tutor in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia maong I gave up the job offer of Mam Amina Al Suwaiket last March. $800 per month gud ang sweldo lagi ato and I have my own accommodation p. And she said I can do things daw while the kids are still in school. I told her n lng that there are things that I want to do here in Philippines and I am really scared to go to their country. Anyway, fast forward to the present. I started y'day with my private tuition student from Xiamen, China. She finished high school n diay daw and just needs to improve her grades so that she can get into schools in the UK or Australia. She seems very eager to learn so I look forward to teaching her more. We have already agreed that I will not go to their house kay laju lagi. I proposed that we meet in Ayala Center Cebu n for our sessions. Nisugot man pud siya. Basta I do my best to teach her well. Theory plus writing jud lagi ang among buhaton aron mahasa pud ang iyang writing ability. We've only just begun, till October p mi ani lagi pohon. Go go go! ;)

No comments: