Saturday, July 1, 2023

GLADSTONE

He is my Filipino batchmate in Holland from when I studied there in September 2000 to December 2001. He is from Cagayan Province but now teaching PolSci courses at DLSU. He once told me that gwapo, matalino at may pera or mayaman kuno maoy ahong gipangita lagi. Heheh. All the best, Prof Stoney. I last saw him in August 2018, few hours after my visa interview at the US Embassy in Manila. I went to have lunch with them. Sila Dr Cheryl Soriano and Louie Jay Trapa joined us for lunch too. After ako kay my brother told me to go to Manila Ocean Park. Wa n ko kay 9pm n lagi mi niland the night before and morag sajo pud mi namata for my interview at the US embassy the next day. That trip as well as for the Philippine Studies Association (PSA) national conference at the National Museum last September 2018 ang akong last adto sa Manila lagi. Di lng sa airport b, kanang makasuroy jud kas mga kalye lagi. So go go go lang Doki. Leave it all up to God. BTS ug ni Fr Jerry Orbos p. Aloha!

No comments: