Wednesday, July 26, 2023

REACTIVATE

Today I emailed NU Baliwag, Bulacan campus in order to reactivate my application. I withdrew my application with them man lagi last May 27, 2023 coz I found a tutoring job n man here in Cebu. I realized that I miss being in the classroom, being in the academe so I emailed them again to reconsider. I said that if ever I'd get accepted, I want to start next year n pohon so that walay conflict of schedule. Di man gud ko ganahan atong JoinMyTrip oi. Magkapoy2 jud ta'g organize ug trips abroad di b when all I want is to relax and unwind while on vacation. Ako n man pud gibalibaran ang PhiSci in Argao, Cebu kay history lagi kunoy akong tudluon didto. True, daku jud to ug sweldo lagi Lord pero bukid man didto oi and mingaw kaju. Maypa diri n lng kos syudad kay maburyo ra jud ko didto lagi. So, keep up the hope Doki. Ayaw pastress ug ni Fr Jerry Orbos p para di k masetup sa devil. All the best and go go go! Btw tuas Vienna, Austria diay ron sila Anika Ramiro and her family. Wow, kanice n lng bujag. Well, maka-afford man sila so why not di b? Safe travels to them all. Nagpakasal pud diris Cebu si Gabby Ventura. Sa Shangrila Mactan man tong iyang post. They had a civil ceremony n back in Toronto morag a few month ago. So congratulations and all the best always! :)

No comments: