Monday, July 31, 2023

DW MEDITERRANEAN JOURNEY

Today I watched this series of documentaries from the German news service Deutsche Welle (DW). And I thought of what someone once said. He said Filipinos are very proud and opinionated lagi daw about where they come from. And then I got to think that I may have gotten too close-minded by living here in the Philippines. I chose to live here since I dunno when. But I remember what our trainor, Dr. Leloy Claudio told us during the TCW training. He said expand your horizon and your ethics daw. I admit I had to think hard about it. Coz tinuod, unsa ra man gud ang imong thinking if you live in the Philippines where it is not multiracial or multicultural? Lahi ra jud if you live in the Middle East or in Hawaii or in Europe where you will see people of different races and nationalities jud. And you just cannot just burst out something b. Well, it is not yet too late Doki. Aloha Tuesday! :)

No comments: