Monday, November 28, 2016

Friend Joycie from Malaysia

I met her in PP in June 2008, on the birthday of my co-volunteer Nev. She's her landlord. She's a very gracious woman, I admire her buyag. She came back in PP sometime in February 2010 and she brought me 1 box of Ferrero Rocher. We also had dinner at FCC Phnom Penh. I think I had the best puttanesca there. We've been in touch. Lately she invited me for a visit. Adto daw ko abot sa ilang balay sa Penang, mas daghan daw makita didto kesa JB. Okay po. Parenew sa ko passport aron madayon n jud ko phon. Na'may direct flight ang KL from Cebu via Air Asia. She asked me why I was in PP and not in SG, Canada or similar rich countries. I told her that I was there coz Cambodia makes me happy. She said, 'yeah, it is a charming place.' Lately I told her about this guy who's my latest interest. She said there must be something about him that drew his attention to you. Heheh. I will be fine daw. In the past daw I prioritized family and si Michelle nga ako gipaeskwela. Sakto ra daw nga after ana, ako happiness na pud ako atupagon. God bless Joyce and I do hope to see u soon indeed! ;)

No comments: