Sunday, November 27, 2016

New Life Pohon

I received a very beautiful email from Joyce this morning. She said in the past ako kuno giuna ako family and cousin, ang ako pagpaeskwela kang Michelle. Human daw ani phon I can now focus on my life and my happiness. Thank you Joyce, I love you. You've been a good friend to me ever since we met in June 2008 during Nev's bday. Thanks again for the Ferrero Rocher chocs and the lovely dinner at FCC Phnom Penh. That must have been the best puttanesca I've had. Till I see you in Malaysia phon then! ;) I have emailed Columban Lay Missionary kay gusto lagi ko magmisyon with them by June 2017 pohon. I would like to take a break or move away from teaching na mn gud. I've been doing this for the past 20 years, cguro naman it is high time for me to move on. Nisakit n mn lagi ako likod. Nya mapwersa pud kanunay ako tilaok. Cge lng Doki, ipray ni tanan. Cf "God wants Kevin where He wants Kevin" ;)

No comments: