Sunday, November 13, 2016

Moi

He's my Sierra Leonean classmate at ISS. There were only 3 of us with Econ background sa ARD -- me, him and Ivan from Uganda. I distinctly remember that we had a group study for our Intermediate Micro class with Arjun Bedi. We solved all those problems in Varian that he sent. At least the ones we can solve ;) I liked him coz buotan mn sya and pareho lagi mi background. Linginon pud na iya lawas. We went to the market once. And I also typed his paper kay hinay mn cja motype. When we went to Italy in December 2000, he borrowed my The Corrs In Blue CD. I lost touch with him. Honest. Coz I distanced with him mn gud when I felt that he was getting close. Syempre, coz the elders didn't agree. Improvement of the race gud kuno. I told Mam Malou Mandaue abt him before. She said ngano nagpacute pa mn ka if ganahan diay ka niya? I kept looking for him on FB. By Sept this year, we reconnected. He's now with UN Women; Southern Sudan iya station. We chatted that time. But nahadlok ko kay tiguwang na lagi. I was able to pass TCW thru God's grace. Because of that I got the courage to chat with him again. Nagchat mi dugay last night. We will see each other soon lagi daw. I pray madayon jud Lord. This Sunday morning Ate Bebeth reminded me about one of the Africans' risky sex behaviours. That they are free to mate with someone daw when the spouse is not there. Suddenly I got scared. I asked him if he's single. La mn sya moreply. I hope I didn't insult him and that he's still there. I actually told him last night that it will be my bday on the 22nd. He may want to give me a bday surprise. He said he will try daw. I won't expect but I'll be really happy if naa jud sya ihatag phon ;) He came to my bday celeb in Holland in 2000. Sila Mette and Fanneke were there too. I think morag si Kandeh, iya kababayan accompanied him. Kalimot na ko kinsa pa to lain. Jia you Doki, keep the faith always! ;)

No comments: