Sunday, January 7, 2018

JCs

I met two JCs in SG in 2005. They represent Green and Blue. Let me describe them here: JC1 is Green. I met him at the Computer Centre bus stop. Apparently isang grupo sila na nag-aaral sa NUS. He was the one who told me to get a SG number na. Coz I was holding on to my SUN plan mn from the Philippines. He's a former ECE instructor at DLSU. He now works in Prulife Singapore. He called me man diay in Christmas 2006 when he came home and we were chatting on YM when I was here in Philippines. But when I came back to SG in Jan 2008, nauwaw kos ako gipangsulti. He even met me at the Church of St Teresa near Tanjong Pagar. Right now, he's active sa Singles for Christ didto. One friend said bading sya. I dunno, di mn cguro. All the best! JC2 is Blue. I remember very well that magbutang sya'g jacket in his seat sa NUS Library Reading Area. That way nako siya napansin. And we were formally introduced by a common friend on 23 Sept 2005, day after I came back to SG after I snuck home during the study break. Good friends mn gud silas Ateneo ni friend. He eventually became my confidante when I was having a really hard time in NUS. But somehow I felt that he tried to bring me to his church, born-again mn siya, mao iwas2 ko niya. Right now, he's an accomplished academic. Winner pa gani of the National Scientist award. Di na nako siya mareach jud. All the best din to us always! I keep my hopes up. Pit Senyor everyone!

No comments: