Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Madam Shirley/God's Child

She's my former coordinator at Western International School in Toulkork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I've always looked up to her as a 2nd mother. She's now in the US. Today I had a very meaningful conversation with her about life and love. Cf. Kaya ba kunong punuin ng isang balde ang lahat ng tubig sa dagat? I have to read the Bible daw jud everyday for God's wisdom and peace and all other blessings. Jia you Doki! Naalala ko tuloy si Jayeel Cornelio back in NUS in 2005-2006 and 2008. Mao pud na ija ingon naho. Nga gahi lagi kuno ko'g ulo. Ganyan ba ang faith mo Heide? Wala silang mga degree Heide but they just followed God's word or command. He did give me a copy of The Purpose-Driven Life in January 2006 after Christmas break.. Get down on your knees, Heide.. OBEDIENCE LAGI ANG KEY. Those were the words I'd always remember Fr Richards Ambrose with. RCIA. Jia you!

No comments: